Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Jenna


What can I say about Jenna?  She is a very smart, tender-hearted, outgoing girl.  She loves to sing, ride her bike, play with her friends, tease her little sister, jump off the diving board, make the treat for family night every week, read signs as we drive, keep her little brother in line, climb trees, get her hair done, snuggle, watch cartoons in the morning, read everything, wear high heels & lipstick, and so much more.  I look at her sometimes and can't believe I have a daughter that is so smart, and confident, and headstrong.  She loves to know the reasoning behind everything, and when she makes a decision, she can tell you exactly why she thinks it's a good one.  She will usually go along with whatever we want her to do as long as we can make it "make sense" to her.  But if she has her mind set on doing something that doesn't work for Dad & I then watch out!  This girl has lots of ways to get what she wants...including pouting, sweet-talking, begging, reasoning, getting her little sister to ask again for her, and even guilt trips!  ("I never get to pick out anything I want to eat!") 
I feel very grateful to have her for my daughter.  I love being around her, and watching her find success in so many things.